Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.